July 18, 2012
Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012 Support
WinWrap® Basic now supports Microsoft's Visual Studio 2012 and Microsoft's .NET 4.5 Foundation Classes.
Visual Studio 2012 is required to create Windows 8 .NET 4.5 desktop applications.
WinWrap® Basic adds Support for Windows 8 .NET 4.5 and Visual Studio 2012
- Working with the new .NET 4.0 assemblies requires Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012
- Working with the new Windows 8 .NET 4.5 assemblies requires Visual Studio 2012
- Include the WinWrap® Basic control in .NET 4.5 host applications
- Access .NET 4.5 assemblies from WinWrap® Basic's WWB.NET scripting language
- Use any of thousands of .NET 4.5 Framework Classes in WWB.NET scripts
- Compile speed-critical WinWrap® Basic projects that utilize .NET 4.5 calls
A WinWrap® Basic basicIdeCtl Control used in Visual Studio 2012 Project
WinWrap® Basic is now available as a .NET 4.0 component
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 supports .NET 4.0 and .NET 2.0/3.5 assemblies on a per project basis
- Upgrade to Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 and keep using WinWrap® Basic
- Multi target your application with VS 2012 to .NET 4.0/4.5 or .NET 2.0
- Use both .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0 on a target machine via the .NET 3.5/4.0 interop
Application developers can add WinWrap® Basic scripting to their Windows 8 .NET 4.5 desktop applications.
WinWrap® Basic scripting developers and end-users can use any of the thousands of Windows 8 .NET 4.5 Framework Classes in their WWB.NET scripts.
Copyright Polar Engineering, Inc.