August 20, 2018
The new SymbolInfo
method allows WinWrap® Basic host applications to:
- Determine what's in a script before execution
- Execute script code conditionally based on the script's structure and content
- Get expression result type
Get Symbol Information
- Get global methods, structures, types, modules, classes and enums
- Get members of scripts, structures, types, modules, classes and enums
- Return identifier definition location
See Symbol Info Method
for how a WinWrap® Basic host application can get symbol information from the Auto Completion Unit.
public string SymbolInfo(
See Symbol Info Solution for detailed information and examples
on how a WinWrap® Basic host application can get and use the SymbolInfo method.
- Class, Enum, Module, Structure and Type symbol information
- Location based symbol information
- Expression and location based symbol information
- Supports all scripting languages (WWB-COM, WWB-NET and WWB-NET/Compiled)
See Announcing WinWrap® Basic v10.40 for an overview of the
additions and changes in the WinWrap® Basic v10.40 release:
Copyright Polar Engineering, Inc.